Thursday, January 26, 2012
Okay. To be quite honest, I have no idea why I went through with making this blog. I am a very opinionated girl and being 22 years old I have a lot to say. Studies say a girl can keep a secret for, I think it was 32 minutes or something like that, and I could be the poster child for that study. So how do I say what I want without burning bridges or having to explain to someone that I told a secret just because I am a girl that just cannot keep her mouth shut? Well, I guess I answered my own question....this blog. I may be talking to myself considering that there is a possibility that no one will see this, but how else would I find out? This blog will include my views on everything. EVERYTHING. Friends, relationships, fashion, etc. Whatever I see, whatever I experience, I will talk about it. For those who can somewhat relate to this, I encourage you to do the same. YourSecretsSafe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ReplyDeleteYour secret's safe
With ChatGPT
.
ReplyDeleteYour secret's safe
With me.
.